join our team
Veterinary Careers in Lewiston, MN
This isn’t just a job for us, it’s our way of life!
We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our veterinary team.
If you’re passionate about pets, people, and fun, check out our open positions and apply today!
Veterinary Technician – Lewiston & Eyota Veterinary Clinic
Job Type: Full-time
Come join our team at Lewiston Veterinary Clinic and Eyota Veterinary Clinic. We are looking for friendly, compassionate, dedicated veterinary technician to work at our 2 clinics with our team of 6 doctors and approximately 20 staff members. We strive to provide the highest level of veterinary care to our patients. As part of our total pet care philosophy, we are proud to offer digital radiographs, dental radiographs, small animal surgeries including orthopedics, and complete in-house laboratory for our patients. At Lewiston Veterinary Clinic veterinary technicians will have the opportunity to work with large animal clients including dairy, beef, and small ruminants; and at Eyota Veterinary Clinic veterinary technicians will have the opportunity to work small animal clients.
- At least one year of experience working as Veterinary Technician or Assistant
- Must be certified/licensed
- Working knowledge of standard industry tools and equipment
- Solid understanding of animal behavior and healthcare
- Passion for working with animals and their owners
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Available to work Saturdays
Associate Veterinarian - Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic is searching for an Associate Veterinarian to join our great team! The practice was founded in 1947 and has been serving the Lewiston, MN and surrounding communities ever since. Lewiston Veterinary Clinic is conveniently located about halfway between Rochester, MN home of Mayo Clinic, and La Crosse, WI; on the Mississippi River.
Our fully staffed team is passionate about practicing high-quality medicine in our well-equipped hospital, which includes a full in-house lab featuring Idexx equipment, digital x-rays, and Cornerstone Practice Management System. Our patients range from dogs and cats to cows and goats however, mixed or large animal experience and practice, is not required! Our doctors are expertly trained in handling a wide variety of cases ranging from internal medicine to advanced and orthopedic surgeries. As a new graduate, you would be welcomed with strong mentorship for our team of 6 DVMs. Our highly trained support staff is loyal and efficient. Everyone on the team strives to practice the highest standard of medicine in a warm and welcoming environment.
Learn more about us at: https://www.lewistonvet.com/
You may also be interested to check out our sister practice, Eyota Veterinary Clinic. Learn about them here: http://www.eyotavet.com
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time
- CE allowance and licenses covered
- And more!
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an AVMA accredited veterinary school or its equivalent
- Active or pending licenses as a Minnesota veterinarian
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional team player with excellent communication skills