COVID-19 What You Need To Know
We are dedicated to providing excellent health care for your family pets and livestock. During this Coronavirus pandemic, we are planning to continue being here for your veterinary service. There are some steps that we are taking to ensure the safety of our veterinary team, clients and patients.
1. Any employee who has any symptoms will be staying home from work and getting tested for coronavirus when appropriate.
2. We are working hard to continue good sanitation and disinfection protocols within our building
3. We are being very diligent about routine hand washing for all employees and also our clients.
4. We ask any person who has concerns about entering our building or who may be exposed or carrying the virus to call us before coming into building. We can assist you by coming to your vehicle and helping with your animal or delivering pet medications/ foods to your vehicle.
5. We have an online pharmacy for your pets needs. They will deliver to your home so you can continue your pets medicines, foods, heartworm and flea & tick preventives without having to pick up at the clinic.
Welcome to Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic is a locally owned clinic that has been in business since 1947. We offer veterinary services for small and large animals.
Our Veterinary Services
Compassionate care for small and large animals.
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic was established in 1947.
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic is a locally owned clinic that has been in business since 1947. We offer veterinary services for small and large animals. You will have access to all the nutritional supplies you need to keep your animals happy and healthy.
We love our clients and patients.
Your kind words mean the world to us, and we’re so thankful that you’ve taken the time to provide us with feedback.
This clinic is super! They make you feel at home and give great care to my pitt. I can’t say enough about them. They truly care about your pet.
– Cyndi B.
– John M.
– Diane P.
– Don G.