|Our Mission Statement:
Enhancing the human animal bond through Proactive
Communication, Medicine, and Surgery
We are dedicated to providing the best care for your large
and small animals through our highly trained and
specialized doctors and friendly staff.
The Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
serving the Lewiston area
for over 50 years.
Also serving the surrounding area including
Winona, Fillmore, Houston,
& Olmstead Counties in MN along with Buffalo
County in WI.
Each of our six
in a slightly different
area to provide our
clients with a wide variety
The staff is also skilled in
many different areas to
form a comprehensive
team. Please see the
Large and Small Animal
services offered by
on the left side
of the page.
|Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
M-W-TH-F 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues. until 6 PM (by appt. only)
Saturday 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
A Brief History of the Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic was started in 1947 by The Dr. Klaus. In 1962 Dr.
Richard Campbell joined Dr. Klaus. Dr. Clair Sauer, a MN graduate joined
Dr. Campbell in 1965. They worked out of an office building located on Main
street in Lewiston. The practice moved to its current location on 440 Debra
Drive in fall of 1981. The business continues to grow, and as a result, a small
animal addition was completed in the spring of 2000. It is a well-equiped
clinic to cover both large and small animal care.