About Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
Enhancing the human-animal bond through proactive communication, medicine, and surgery.
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic
Lewiston Veterinary Clinic was established in 1947 by Dr. Klaus. He was joined by Dr. Richard Campbell in 1962, and Dr. Clair Sauer, an MN graduate, joined in 1965.
They worked out of an office building that was located on Main Street and then moved the practice to its current location in 1981.
The clinic continues to grow, and in 2000, the small animal addition was completed. The clinic is well-equipped to cover large and small animal care. Today the clinic is owned in partnership with Amerivet Veterinary Partners, Dr. Brett Flathers, Dr. John Fritts, and Dr. Karen Lorch.